Download a picture of your choice and colour in for your chance to win great prizes. Add a message about why charity is important. Mum or Dad can help little ones with the writing part!
Artwork must be submitted electronically to email@example.com .
ASHBOURNE LIONS CLUB COLOURING COMPETITION RULES
- The competition is open to children in First to Fifth Classs who live in Ashbourne and District.
- Please seek parent or guardian’s permission before entering the competition.
- The participant should submit a completed version of the colouring page provided on www.ashbournelions.com.
- Artwork must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Artwork can be scanned or photographed but should be a high-resolution .jpg (a minimum of 1MB and a maximum of 6MB file-size).
- Entrants must provide their name, age, parent or guardian’s name and the parent or guardian’s email address.
- Each entry should include some text, starting with ‘Charity is important because…’ as shown on the colouring sheet. Parents can help small children with this part, but the message should come from them themselves!
- By submitting an artwork to Ashbourne Lions Club the contestant agrees to grant Ashbourne Lions Club, free of charge, the right to publish the artwork online and in other Ashbourne Lions Club media.
- The contestant agrees to grant Ashbourne Lions Club the right to publish the name, age, and entry details provided with their entry.
- Closing date for entries is Friday, 9th April 2021 and all entries must be submitted electronically.
- The winning entries shall be announced Friday 23rd April 2021.
- Only one entry may be submitted by each participant.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence shall be entered.
- Ashbourne Lions Club reserves the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these rules.
- An independent judging panel shall select the winner and runners up.
- All information submitted will be stored in accordance with Ashbourne Lions Club Data Protection Policy.